Monday, May 26, 2008

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes

"Are you harboring a fugitive": hu yu hai ding
"See me ASAP.": kum hia nao
"Stupid man.": dum gai
"Small horse.": tai ni po ni
"Your price is too high.": no bai dam ting
"Did you go to the beach?": wai yu so tan
"I bumped into a coffee table.": ai bang mai ni
"I think you need a facelift.": chin tu fat
"It's very dark in here.": wai so dim
"Has your flight been delayed?": hao long wai ting
"That was an unauthorized execution.": lin ching
"I thought you were on a diet.": wai yu mun ching
"This is a tow away zone.": no pah king
"You know the lyrics to the Macarena?": wai yu sing dum song
"You're not very bright." yu so dum
"I got this for free.": ai no pei
"I am not guilty." wai hang mi
"Please stay a while longer.": wai go nao
"They have arrived.": hia dei kum
"Stay out of sight." lei lo
"He is cleaning his automobile." wa shing ka
"Your body odor is offensive." hu man go
"Eww, does this bathroom stink.": hu flung dung

No comments: